For Rent – apartment in centre of Utrecht
The apartment in located in the centre of Utrecht in between the beautiful Plompetorengracht and the old monumental building of the former prison at the Wolvenplein, right next to hotspots such as breakfast and lunchbar Puschkin, the Voorstraat and the Biltstraat. Central Station is a mere 15 minute walk.
The street does not see a lot of cars and the privately accessible parking underneath the building offers a good way to park your car. Last but not least, the apartment has a spacious private terrace on the ground floor. The optimal place to enjoy everything Utrecht has to offer.
The private terrace is located in the communal garden and is facing South-West. It also features a extendable sun screen providing shade on sunny days.
- Underfloor heating and warm water using convenient district heating
- Private parking spot in parking garage underneath building
- Extra private storage room underneath building (2 x 3.5m)
- Use of communal garden and bike storage area
- Deposit: 1 month rent
- Minimal rental period: 1 year
- Notice period after 1 year: 1 month
- Contracts for energy, internet et cetera to be arranged by tenant
- Service fees paid for by land lord
- All other usage fees and costs paid for by tenant
- Available per 1st of October and possibly earlier
- Alef Arendsen
- 06 24 11 1996
- 0294 750 647